Monday, August 22, 2011

Please bear with me while I get this blog up and running. Many of these posts will be chronologically out of order while I'm able to not only find the photos I'm looking for but also be able to remember enough about the period of time they were taken to write about them.

I suppose this is the best opportunity to say hello, and to welcome you to my life.
I'm Katherine, though really, only receptionists and telemarketing solicitors use my full name; so if you need a mental name of reference to think to, most people call me Kaity, or the grade-6-slip-of-the-tongue-that's-still-stuck-ten-years-later, Kerbie.

I'm starting this as a home for my photos and the opportunity to freely write about how I'm feeling and what's going on in my life in these moments. Consolidated photo diary if you will.
So on it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment