Tuesday, August 23, 2011


It had been months since I spent any real time with my siblings. Sitting in an old golden Honda from the 90's there was some new hip hop artist blaring through the speakers; windows open on the highway with crisp spring air kissing the inside of the car.


 

 I don't remember much from this trip to the mall. Mostly the smell of Panda Express and embarrassingly trying to say hello to an old friend in the Apple store who didn't hear me after the third attempt. Though, after a few hours, my littlest brother walked out of that building lookin' as fly as any front page DQ stud. A dress to impress teaching lesson success.

 
 
 

 I heard Niki Minajs' new album for the first time on the interstate back home. I listened to Save Me over and over and over until I fell asleep that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment